Welcome to a new issue of KNITmuch magazine! We review four yarns, two yarns created with natural fibers and two with acrylics. Check them out! See how they are constructed, the fiber content, how they knit up, and suggestions for knitting projects.
I’m talking about Uptown Worsted Magix, a new addition to the Uptown Worsted collection that has anti-pilling properties you’ll be excited about. Dreamy yarn, an acrylic yarn perfect for those soft socks, blankets and anything you want to feel cozy in.
Another new yarn this year, Chic Sheep by Marly Bird is 100% merino wool by Red Heart. For natural fiber lovers check out the properties that make this an excellent choice for winter knitting. And for those who knit their summer clothes during the winter, included is our review of Papyrus yarn, a soft linen and cotton blend that offers cool and soft knits for the whole family.
Don’t miss our tutorials on steam blocking, how to write patterns for beginner knitters, the anatomy of a knitted beret and bunny ears decreases make an excellent motif for a baby blanket, and you know there’s so much more.
Browse through this issue FREE online at any time, forever…
However if you plan to download your own PDF copy, do it now! The PDF download will be FREE only for a limited time until the end of October 2018…
Spread the news about KNITmuch…and don’t forget to post / tweet / pin to let your friends in on all the fun!
To read the magazine in full-screen mode, click on “[ ]” in the bottom right corner of the image above. It’s always FREE! Or just flip through the pages using the right and left arrows.
Download your own PDF copy to your device, FREE FOR A LIMITED TIME! Only until October 31st, 2018.
Issue 7 FREE PDF Download
Or…download our FREE KNITmuch App and get your FREE issues of KNITmuch Magazine on your tablet or smartphone! Download NOW to get your FREE copy of Issue 7 for a limited time until October 31st, 2018. Click on the banner below to go to the app download page.
A printed version of KNITmuch Issue 7 is available HERE
- The FREEDOM to make alterations to knitted patterns - June 21, 2019
- Fibra Natura Flax Lace is synonymous with summer! - May 24, 2019
- The beauty of knitting with Aunt Lydia’s Crochet Thread - May 17, 2019
- The Knitting Pilgrim arrives at the Aga Khan Museum - May 7, 2019
- Knitted projects that make you go, WOW! - April 18, 2019
- From Chic Sheep to An Italian Story - March 17, 2019
- FREE! KNITmuch Magazine Issue 7 Now Available! - October 1, 2018
- FREE! KNITmuch Magazine Issue 6 Now Available! - August 2, 2018
- FREE! KNITmuch Magazine Issue 5 Now Available! - December 6, 2017
- 3 knitwear patterns to make using Red Heart Boutique Irresistible yarn - August 18, 2017