I came across this article by chance. Curiosity caught my attention since I can’t imagine that young girls would ever want to mimic, or adopt the mannerisms of, their grandmothers.
As I read the list, I became bewildered that I actually do at least half of the things on this list, particularly numbers: 1, 2, 6, 8, 9, 11, 12, 17, 19, 21. And make no mistake, 17 and 19 being my favorites…Yet, I’m not a grandmother. Perhaps I’m on my way…
But really life is too short to care about what people think of you. And it’s way too short for not knitting every night, and quilting every weekend, God knows my list of projects is very long.
Enjoy your weekend, and all your knitting endeavors, sweetheart.
- Knitted projects that make you go, WOW! - April 18, 2019
- From Chic Sheep to An Italian Story - March 17, 2019
- FREE! KNITmuch Magazine Issue 7 Now Available! - October 1, 2018
- FREE! KNITmuch Magazine Issue 6 Now Available! - August 2, 2018
- FREE! KNITmuch Magazine Issue 5 Now Available! - December 6, 2017
- 3 knitwear patterns to make using Red Heart Boutique Irresistible yarn - August 18, 2017
- 2 home decor patterns to knit using Red Heart Boutique Irresistible yarn - August 17, 2017
- Casting off and weaving in ends, a tip at your fingertips for jumbo yarn - August 16, 2017
- The knitty-gritty of Irresistible yarn - August 15, 2017
- Knitting with Red Heart Boutique Irresistible Yarn - August 14, 2017