I came across this article by chance. Curiosity caught my attention since I can’t imagine that young girls would ever want to mimic, or adopt the mannerisms of, their grandmothers.
As I read the list, I became bewildered that I actually do at least half of the things on this list, particularly numbers: 1, 2, 6, 8, 9, 11, 12, 17, 19, 21. And make no mistake, 17 and 19 being my favorites…Yet, I’m not a grandmother. Perhaps I’m on my way…
But really life is too short to care about what people think of you. And it’s way too short for not knitting every night, and quilting every weekend, God knows my list of projects is very long.
Enjoy your weekend, and all your knitting endeavors, sweetheart.
- FREE! KNITmuch Magazine Issue 8 Now Available! - July 27, 2019
- KNITmuch Giveaway 218: #BornToDye KIT! - July 17, 2019
- The FREEDOM to make alterations to knitted patterns - June 21, 2019
- Fibra Natura Flax Lace is synonymous with summer! - May 24, 2019
- The beauty of knitting with Aunt Lydia’s Crochet Thread - May 17, 2019
- The Knitting Pilgrim arrives at the Aga Khan Museum - May 7, 2019
- Knitted projects that make you go, WOW! - April 18, 2019
- From Chic Sheep to An Italian Story - March 17, 2019
- FREE! KNITmuch Magazine Issue 7 Now Available! - October 1, 2018
- FREE! KNITmuch Magazine Issue 6 Now Available! - August 2, 2018