Here it is!…the eagerly anticipated Issue 2 of KNITmuch Magazine! In this issue you’ll find 9 knitting projects, 14 knitting tutorials, 5 stitches to spice up your knitting like how to use twisted stitches, wrapped stitches, and how to make the eyelash stitch. You’ll also find that practicing patterns in a swatch is a great way to learn stitch patterns that can be applied to other knitting projects. There is a lot more within the pages of this fun and informative issue, explore it, enjoy it.
Browse through this issue FREE online at any time. However if you plan to download the PDF version, do it now! It’ll be FREE until the end of May 2016…
Spread the news about KNITmuch…and don’t forget to post / tweet / pin to let your friends in on all the fun!
- 3 knitwear patterns to make using Red Heart Boutique Irresistible yarn - August 18, 2017
- 2 home decor patterns to knit using Red Heart Boutique Irresistible yarn - August 17, 2017
- Casting off and weaving in ends, a tip at your fingertips for jumbo yarn - August 16, 2017
- The knitty-gritty of Irresistible yarn - August 15, 2017
- Knitting with Red Heart Boutique Irresistible Yarn - August 14, 2017
- KNITmuch Giveaway 111: Vivace Knitting Bag & Accessories - June 5, 2017
- FREE! KNITmuch Magazine Issue 4 Now Available! - June 2, 2017
- KNITmuch Giveaway 087: Teen Knitting Club – Chill Out and Knit - January 12, 2017
- KNITmuch Giveaway 084: Naked Sock and Saki Bamboo Yarn - December 20, 2016
- FREE! KNITmuch Magazine Issue 3 Now Available! - December 7, 2016