Here it is!…the eagerly anticipated Issue 2 of KNITmuch Magazine! In this issue you’ll find 9 knitting projects, 14 knitting tutorials, 5 stitches to spice up your knitting like how to use twisted stitches, wrapped stitches, and how to make the eyelash stitch. You’ll also find that practicing patterns in a swatch is a great way to learn stitch patterns that can be applied to other knitting projects. There is a lot more within the pages of this fun and informative issue, explore it, enjoy it.
Browse through this issue FREE online at any time. However if you plan to download the PDF version, do it now! It’ll be FREE until the end of May 2016…
Spread the news about KNITmuch…and don’t forget to post / tweet / pin to let your friends in on all the fun!
- The FREEDOM to make alterations to knitted patterns - June 21, 2019
- Fibra Natura Flax Lace is synonymous with summer! - May 24, 2019
- The beauty of knitting with Aunt Lydia’s Crochet Thread - May 17, 2019
- The Knitting Pilgrim arrives at the Aga Khan Museum - May 7, 2019
- Knitted projects that make you go, WOW! - April 18, 2019
- From Chic Sheep to An Italian Story - March 17, 2019
- FREE! KNITmuch Magazine Issue 7 Now Available! - October 1, 2018
- FREE! KNITmuch Magazine Issue 6 Now Available! - August 2, 2018
- FREE! KNITmuch Magazine Issue 5 Now Available! - December 6, 2017
- 3 knitwear patterns to make using Red Heart Boutique Irresistible yarn - August 18, 2017