This issue of KNITmuch is irresistibly full of knitting projects for gifting and getting ready for the holidays. Within it, you’ll find the cuddliest knitted patterns for baby, like onesies, blankets and accessories knit up using Bella Chenille Chunky. It will feel like a soft cocoon for baby. And from this chunky yarn, we explore knitting with lace weight yarn, here too, plenty of free knitting patterns. Charles Voth explains the benefits of knitting with lace weight yarn as it’s often misunderstood. Don’t miss the features highlighting Unity and Unity Beyond, two very luxurious yarns created using four natural fibers, find out which ones those are! Plenty of free pattern suggestions here as well. In all there are 17 patterns to consider and we close the issue with Charles Voth’s tutorial on how to design your own knitted tee so it fits you to a tee, perfect every time! Awesome issue!
Browse through this issue FREE online at any time, forever…
However if you plan to download your own PDF copy, do it now! The PDF download will be FREE only for a limited time until the end of August 2019…
Spread the news about KNITmuch…and don’t forget to post / tweet / pin to let your friends in on all the fun!
To read the magazine in full-screen mode, click on “[ ]” in the bottom right corner of the image above. It’s always FREE! Or just flip through the pages using the right and left arrows.
Download your own PDF copy to your device, FREE FOR A LIMITED TIME! Only until August 31st, 2019.
Download Issue 8 PDF Now
Or…download our FREE KNITmuch App and get your FREE issues of KNITmuch Magazine on your tablet or smartphone! Download NOW to get your FREE copy of Issue 8 for a limited time until August 31st, 2019. Click on the banner below to go to the app download page.
- FREE! KNITmuch Magazine Issue 8 Now Available! - July 27, 2019
- KNITmuch Giveaway 218: #BornToDye KIT! - July 17, 2019
- The FREEDOM to make alterations to knitted patterns - June 21, 2019
- Fibra Natura Flax Lace is synonymous with summer! - May 24, 2019
- The beauty of knitting with Aunt Lydia’s Crochet Thread - May 17, 2019
- The Knitting Pilgrim arrives at the Aga Khan Museum - May 7, 2019
- Knitted projects that make you go, WOW! - April 18, 2019
- From Chic Sheep to An Italian Story - March 17, 2019
- FREE! KNITmuch Magazine Issue 7 Now Available! - October 1, 2018
- FREE! KNITmuch Magazine Issue 6 Now Available! - August 2, 2018