Here it is! The much anticipated Premiere issue of KNITmuch Magazine! We’re extremely excited to launch this first issue featuring a full 52 pages of knitting projects, tips, techniques, and products.
In this issue, you’ll find a review of the NEW Downton Abbey Yarn Collection and the irresistible Top This! yarn kit. See the Crawley Vest and Budding Romance Shawl patterns for great project ideas using the new Downton Abbey yarns. We also review a variety of project ideas to make with Red Heart’s Cutie Pie and Sashay yarns. We go back to knitting basics to inspire new knitters to expand their knowledge of knitting and get to the bottom of key technical knitting terms and skills.
Enjoy exploring our very first issue. Save it in your favorites, share it with your knitting friends!
Also available in PRINT format here.
- Fibra Natura Flax Lace is synonymous with summer! - May 24, 2019
- The beauty of knitting with Aunt Lydia’s Crochet Thread - May 17, 2019
- The Knitting Pilgrim arrives at the Aga Khan Museum - May 7, 2019
- Knitted projects that make you go, WOW! - April 18, 2019
- From Chic Sheep to An Italian Story - March 17, 2019
- FREE! KNITmuch Magazine Issue 7 Now Available! - October 1, 2018
- FREE! KNITmuch Magazine Issue 6 Now Available! - August 2, 2018
- FREE! KNITmuch Magazine Issue 5 Now Available! - December 6, 2017
- 3 knitwear patterns to make using Red Heart Boutique Irresistible yarn - August 18, 2017
- 2 home decor patterns to knit using Red Heart Boutique Irresistible yarn - August 17, 2017