Enter now for your chance to win this new giveaway!
Universal Yarns Bamboo Bloom is a fun thick and thin yarn with great colors to choose from. A loosely spun burst of wool is blended with bamboo’s beautiful sheen for a fascinating texture. Elegance made easy! Made in Turkey.
Team this great yarn up with Soak – a modern laundry care. It’s perfect for washing your laciest lingerie, softest sweaters, swimwear, workout wear, quilts and all the delicates you care about most. It’s the perfect laundry product for all your knit projects.
Congratulations to Melissa E, winner of last week’s KNITmuch Giveaway 040: Welcoming Home Baby, Knitting Patterns for Newborns by Tricia Drake (ISBN: 978-1-4162-0627-9).
How to Enter the KNITmuch Giveaway Contest
To enter this contest, log in below through Facebook or with your email, then follow the instructions. You’ll have the opportunity to get multiple entries and multiply your chances of winning! We also encourage you to explore the awesome content on our blog.
- Knitted projects that make you go, WOW! - April 18, 2019
- From Chic Sheep to An Italian Story - March 17, 2019
- FREE! KNITmuch Magazine Issue 7 Now Available! - October 1, 2018
- FREE! KNITmuch Magazine Issue 6 Now Available! - August 2, 2018
- FREE! KNITmuch Magazine Issue 5 Now Available! - December 6, 2017
- 3 knitwear patterns to make using Red Heart Boutique Irresistible yarn - August 18, 2017
- 2 home decor patterns to knit using Red Heart Boutique Irresistible yarn - August 17, 2017
- Casting off and weaving in ends, a tip at your fingertips for jumbo yarn - August 16, 2017
- The knitty-gritty of Irresistible yarn - August 15, 2017
- Knitting with Red Heart Boutique Irresistible Yarn - August 14, 2017