Enter now for your chance to win this new giveaway!
Publisher: Stackpole Books
Chunky yarn can be used to make items that are trendy, fun, casual, and beautiful—and they don’t have to be for winter! Tabetha Hedrick has designed this collection to include not only warm hats, scarves, and cowls, but also short-sleeve pullovers, vests, and shawls that are versatile enough to wear year-round. You get all of the joy of fast knitting with bulky and super bulky yarn, plus beautiful texture, stunning color, and delightfully fun projects.
How to Enter the KNITmuch Giveaway Contest
To enter this contest, log in below through Facebook or with your email, then follow the instructions. You’ll have the opportunity to get multiple entries and multiply your chances of winning! We also encourage you to explore the awesome FREE tutorials, patterns, and magazines on our blog.
- 3 knitwear patterns to make using Red Heart Boutique Irresistible yarn - August 18, 2017
- 2 home decor patterns to knit using Red Heart Boutique Irresistible yarn - August 17, 2017
- Casting off and weaving in ends, a tip at your fingertips for jumbo yarn - August 16, 2017
- The knitty-gritty of Irresistible yarn - August 15, 2017
- Knitting with Red Heart Boutique Irresistible Yarn - August 14, 2017
- KNITmuch Giveaway 111: Vivace Knitting Bag & Accessories - June 5, 2017
- FREE! KNITmuch Magazine Issue 4 Now Available! - June 2, 2017
- KNITmuch Giveaway 087: Teen Knitting Club – Chill Out and Knit - January 12, 2017
- KNITmuch Giveaway 084: Naked Sock and Saki Bamboo Yarn - December 20, 2016
- FREE! KNITmuch Magazine Issue 3 Now Available! - December 7, 2016