Here it is!…the eagerly anticipated Issue 3 of KNITmuch Magazine! You don’t want to miss this extraordinary issue! Some of the highlights include 7 yarn reviews, how to pattern your own simple knitted tank top, how to prepare a pattern to knit any flag, and how to add pizzazz to your knits with specialty stitches.
Browse through this issue FREE online at any time. However if you plan to download the PDF version, do it now! It’ll be FREE only for a limited time…until the end of December 2016.
Spread the news about KNITmuch…and don’t forget to post / tweet / pin to let your friends in on all the fun!
Click on the image below to see the whole issue online. The “Fullscreen” button [ ] is at the bottom right.
Download the PDF to your device, FREE FOR A LIMITED TIME! Only until December 31, 2016.
- The FREEDOM to make alterations to knitted patterns - June 21, 2019
- Fibra Natura Flax Lace is synonymous with summer! - May 24, 2019
- The beauty of knitting with Aunt Lydia’s Crochet Thread - May 17, 2019
- The Knitting Pilgrim arrives at the Aga Khan Museum - May 7, 2019
- Knitted projects that make you go, WOW! - April 18, 2019
- From Chic Sheep to An Italian Story - March 17, 2019
- FREE! KNITmuch Magazine Issue 7 Now Available! - October 1, 2018
- FREE! KNITmuch Magazine Issue 6 Now Available! - August 2, 2018
- FREE! KNITmuch Magazine Issue 5 Now Available! - December 6, 2017
- 3 knitwear patterns to make using Red Heart Boutique Irresistible yarn - August 18, 2017