Here it is!…the eagerly anticipated Issue 3 of KNITmuch Magazine! You don’t want to miss this extraordinary issue! Some of the highlights include 7 yarn reviews, how to pattern your own simple knitted tank top, how to prepare a pattern to knit any flag, and how to add pizzazz to your knits with specialty stitches.
Browse through this issue FREE online at any time. However if you plan to download the PDF version, do it now! It’ll be FREE only for a limited time…until the end of December 2016.
Spread the news about KNITmuch…and don’t forget to post / tweet / pin to let your friends in on all the fun!
Click on the image below to see the whole issue online. The “Fullscreen” button [ ] is at the bottom right.
Download the PDF to your device, FREE FOR A LIMITED TIME! Only until December 31, 2016.
- FREE! KNITmuch Magazine Issue 5 Now Available! - December 6, 2017
- 3 knitwear patterns to make using Red Heart Boutique Irresistible yarn - August 18, 2017
- 2 home decor patterns to knit using Red Heart Boutique Irresistible yarn - August 17, 2017
- Casting off and weaving in ends, a tip at your fingertips for jumbo yarn - August 16, 2017
- The knitty-gritty of Irresistible yarn - August 15, 2017
- Knitting with Red Heart Boutique Irresistible Yarn - August 14, 2017
- KNITmuch Giveaway 111: Vivace Knitting Bag & Accessories - June 5, 2017
- FREE! KNITmuch Magazine Issue 4 Now Available! - June 2, 2017
- KNITmuch Giveaway 087: Teen Knitting Club – Chill Out and Knit - January 12, 2017
- KNITmuch Giveaway 084: Naked Sock and Saki Bamboo Yarn - December 20, 2016