Here it is!…Check out this issue for detailed yarn reviews and patterns. Find out why Radiant Cotton yarn deserves its radiant name, how a little sparkle in Rozetti Cotton Gold yarn can prepare you for holidays, weddings and parties with little effort and why With Love yarn is so lovable indeed. Included are plentiful patterns to support the several yarn reviews. The 4 steps to the art of swatching will demystify the task and you don’t want to miss the very special wedding stole, its creation and pattern made using New Flax Yarn, it doesn’t get any better than this!
Browse through this issue FREE online at any time. However if you plan to download the PDF version, do it now! We’re offering a LIMITED NUMBER of FREE PDF DOWNLOADS, but only for a limited time…until the end of June 2017!
Spread the news about KNITmuch, and don’t forget to post / tweet / pin to let your friends in on all the fun!
Click on the icon at the bottom right of the image below to read in fullscreen view.
Download the PDF to your device:
LIMITED QUANTITY AVAILABLE FREE FOR A LIMITED TIME! Only until June 30, 2017.
- FREE! KNITmuch Magazine Issue 8 Now Available! - July 27, 2019
- KNITmuch Giveaway 218: #BornToDye KIT! - July 17, 2019
- The FREEDOM to make alterations to knitted patterns - June 21, 2019
- Fibra Natura Flax Lace is synonymous with summer! - May 24, 2019
- The beauty of knitting with Aunt Lydia’s Crochet Thread - May 17, 2019
- The Knitting Pilgrim arrives at the Aga Khan Museum - May 7, 2019
- Knitted projects that make you go, WOW! - April 18, 2019
- From Chic Sheep to An Italian Story - March 17, 2019
- FREE! KNITmuch Magazine Issue 7 Now Available! - October 1, 2018
- FREE! KNITmuch Magazine Issue 6 Now Available! - August 2, 2018