Enter now for your chance to win this awesome new giveaway!
What a prize! Knitters – you’ll adore this!
The Vivace knitting bag has one eyelet on each side of the bag for yarn, one outer pocket, beautifully lined, two compartments, one perfect for holding your supplies and the middle section with hole for your yarn so you can knit on the go. Perfect for traveling with. Size: 43 x 15 x 15cm (17″ x 6″ x 6″).
It gets sweeter…
Also included are 5 balls of the very luscious Bamboo Pop yarn from Universal Yarns; from Knit Picks there are 7 sizes of double pointed needle sets, 2 circular knitting needles and 1 set of interchangeable points; and from Unique there are colorful markers, a set of 3 cable needles, a row counter and 1 pair of straight needles.
What are you waiting for?? Enter now!! The contest ends at 11PM on July 2nd.
How to Enter the KNITmuch Giveaway Contest
If you like KNITmuch and our giveaway, please Like our Facebook page by clicking on “Like Page” below. Thank you!
To enter the contest, log in below either through Facebook or with your email, then follow the instructions. You’ll have the opportunity to get multiple entries and multiply your chances of winning! We also encourage you to explore the awesome FREE tutorials, patterns, and magazines on our blog. Good luck!
- 3 knitwear patterns to make using Red Heart Boutique Irresistible yarn - August 18, 2017
- 2 home decor patterns to knit using Red Heart Boutique Irresistible yarn - August 17, 2017
- Casting off and weaving in ends, a tip at your fingertips for jumbo yarn - August 16, 2017
- The knitty-gritty of Irresistible yarn - August 15, 2017
- Knitting with Red Heart Boutique Irresistible Yarn - August 14, 2017
- KNITmuch Giveaway 111: Vivace Knitting Bag & Accessories - June 5, 2017
- FREE! KNITmuch Magazine Issue 4 Now Available! - June 2, 2017
- KNITmuch Giveaway 087: Teen Knitting Club – Chill Out and Knit - January 12, 2017
- KNITmuch Giveaway 084: Naked Sock and Saki Bamboo Yarn - December 20, 2016
- FREE! KNITmuch Magazine Issue 3 Now Available! - December 7, 2016