Enter now for your chance to win this new giveaway!
Two of the best choices for knitting socks: Naked Sock is sleek and shiny, great for socks – and for sweaters, shawls, and much more. Saki Bamboo is a soft but durable blend of superwash merino, nylon, and bamboo in rich colors and also with a lovely sheen. Add to that a beautiful set of Rainbow Wood knitting needles, and you’re bound to have a wonderful knitting experience!
Follow Charles Voth on KNITmuch.com this week as he gives you all the details about Naked Sock yarn and gives out FREE PATTERNS!
Contest ends at 11PM on Christmas Day! It’ll be that much merrier for our lucky winner…get your entries in NOW!
How to Enter the KNITmuch Giveaway Contest
To enter this contest, log in below through Facebook or with your email, then follow the instructions. You’ll have the opportunity to get multiple entries and multiply your chances of winning! We also encourage you to explore the awesome FREE tutorials, patterns, and magazines on our blog.
- The Knitting Pilgrim arrives at the Aga Khan Museum - May 7, 2019
- Knitted projects that make you go, WOW! - April 18, 2019
- From Chic Sheep to An Italian Story - March 17, 2019
- FREE! KNITmuch Magazine Issue 7 Now Available! - October 1, 2018
- FREE! KNITmuch Magazine Issue 6 Now Available! - August 2, 2018
- FREE! KNITmuch Magazine Issue 5 Now Available! - December 6, 2017
- 3 knitwear patterns to make using Red Heart Boutique Irresistible yarn - August 18, 2017
- 2 home decor patterns to knit using Red Heart Boutique Irresistible yarn - August 17, 2017
- Casting off and weaving in ends, a tip at your fingertips for jumbo yarn - August 16, 2017
- The knitty-gritty of Irresistible yarn - August 15, 2017