I’m very happy with how the over-sized blanket turned out yesterday. Have you chosen the colors for your knitting project using Red Heart Boutique Irresistible Yarn? It’s super trendy and quick!
Here are some super quick projects that will add punch or comfort to your living space.
Knit up in the rich Burgundy color, using an eye-catching cable. It can be knit up in an afternoon using 4 balls of Irresistible yarn.
Oh yes, looks and IS really snuggly…Knit up in Denim (nothing says comfort and cool like denim, right?) this throw will take about 9 hours to knit up after casting on only 32 stitches! The basketweave stitch is at the same time easy to knit with added interest. It measures 48” x 50”.
This is the throw I introduced in the Monday post, where I used the instructions to knit up my daughter’s jumbo blanket. This is a great basic throw that could be modified in so many ways.
- Make it smaller, and use it as a rug for your bedroom or den. It’s thick enough to have a soft and inviting feeling for feet. I would place a thin layer of carpet rubber underneath to avoid slipping and make it extra plush.
- Make it as instructed and incorporate the cable from the Oversized-Cabled Pillow I linked to above. (Buy extra yarn — the cable will gobble it up!)
- Make it a rug for your favorite furry family member.
You’ll very likely find more patterns on the internet that you can use with Red Heart Boutique Irresistible yarn to make your living space truly irresistible.
Join me tomorrow, for 3 quick to make knitwear items.
This is part 4 of 5 in this series.
Go back to part 3: Casting off and weaving in ends, a tip at your fingertips for jumbo yarn
- FREE! KNITmuch Magazine Issue 5 Now Available! - December 6, 2017
- 3 knitwear patterns to make using Red Heart Boutique Irresistible yarn - August 18, 2017
- 2 home decor patterns to knit using Red Heart Boutique Irresistible yarn - August 17, 2017
- Casting off and weaving in ends, a tip at your fingertips for jumbo yarn - August 16, 2017
- The knitty-gritty of Irresistible yarn - August 15, 2017
- Knitting with Red Heart Boutique Irresistible Yarn - August 14, 2017
- KNITmuch Giveaway 111: Vivace Knitting Bag & Accessories - June 5, 2017
- FREE! KNITmuch Magazine Issue 4 Now Available! - June 2, 2017
- KNITmuch Giveaway 087: Teen Knitting Club – Chill Out and Knit - January 12, 2017
- KNITmuch Giveaway 084: Naked Sock and Saki Bamboo Yarn - December 20, 2016