I’m very happy with how the over-sized blanket turned out yesterday. Have you chosen the colors for your knitting project using Red Heart Boutique Irresistible Yarn? It’s super trendy and quick!
Here are some super quick projects that will add punch or comfort to your living space.
Knit up in the rich Burgundy color, using an eye-catching cable. It can be knit up in an afternoon using 4 balls of Irresistible yarn.
Oh yes, looks and IS really snuggly…Knit up in Denim (nothing says comfort and cool like denim, right?) this throw will take about 9 hours to knit up after casting on only 32 stitches! The basketweave stitch is at the same time easy to knit with added interest. It measures 48” x 50”.
This is the throw I introduced in the Monday post, where I used the instructions to knit up my daughter’s jumbo blanket. This is a great basic throw that could be modified in so many ways.
- Make it smaller, and use it as a rug for your bedroom or den. It’s thick enough to have a soft and inviting feeling for feet. I would place a thin layer of carpet rubber underneath to avoid slipping and make it extra plush.
- Make it as instructed and incorporate the cable from the Oversized-Cabled Pillow I linked to above. (Buy extra yarn — the cable will gobble it up!)
- Make it a rug for your favorite furry family member.
You’ll very likely find more patterns on the internet that you can use with Red Heart Boutique Irresistible yarn to make your living space truly irresistible.
Join me tomorrow, for 3 quick to make knitwear items.
This is part 4 of 5 in this series.
Go back to part 3: Casting off and weaving in ends, a tip at your fingertips for jumbo yarn
- FREE! KNITmuch Magazine Issue 8 Now Available! - July 27, 2019
- KNITmuch Giveaway 218: #BornToDye KIT! - July 17, 2019
- The FREEDOM to make alterations to knitted patterns - June 21, 2019
- Fibra Natura Flax Lace is synonymous with summer! - May 24, 2019
- The beauty of knitting with Aunt Lydia’s Crochet Thread - May 17, 2019
- The Knitting Pilgrim arrives at the Aga Khan Museum - May 7, 2019
- Knitted projects that make you go, WOW! - April 18, 2019
- From Chic Sheep to An Italian Story - March 17, 2019
- FREE! KNITmuch Magazine Issue 7 Now Available! - October 1, 2018
- FREE! KNITmuch Magazine Issue 6 Now Available! - August 2, 2018