I know I say this all the time, but this week’s posts are nothing short of amazing! Written by knitter extraordinaire, Cindy O’Malley of Cindoo Knits, she knows how to put a twist in every pattern she comes across.
I’m happy she’s sharing two sensational projects using Red Heart An Italian Story Luce and Baby Hugs Medium. With this combination, she’s walking you through the process on how to combine different yarn weights to accomplish the Cable Sweater Dress, to make a lovely version of this for the Christmas holidays.
To make the week even sweeter, don’t miss Cindy’s Cowl and Hat set made up in a knitted stitch pattern that looks complex but really is so very easy, you won’t believe it! It’s made up using Red Heart Baby Hugs Medium in a solid (Blueberry) and variegated (Daydream). What a combo.
There is so much ‘movement’ in this little duo, with so little effort in the knitting stitch! Red Heart Baby Hugs Medium yarn is soft for babies, can you imagine how it feels for you?
Do join us for all the details, the fun and the accomplishment!
- FREE! KNITmuch Magazine Issue 8 Now Available! - July 27, 2019
- KNITmuch Giveaway 218: #BornToDye KIT! - July 17, 2019
- The FREEDOM to make alterations to knitted patterns - June 21, 2019
- Fibra Natura Flax Lace is synonymous with summer! - May 24, 2019
- The beauty of knitting with Aunt Lydia’s Crochet Thread - May 17, 2019
- The Knitting Pilgrim arrives at the Aga Khan Museum - May 7, 2019
- Knitted projects that make you go, WOW! - April 18, 2019
- From Chic Sheep to An Italian Story - March 17, 2019
- FREE! KNITmuch Magazine Issue 7 Now Available! - October 1, 2018
- FREE! KNITmuch Magazine Issue 6 Now Available! - August 2, 2018