I’m a little concerned about giving away all of the fun coming up in next week’s posts written by the exciting Cindy O’Malley!! I love the way Cindy sinks her teeth into a yarn (figuratively of course!) and wholeheartedly explores every facet of knitting with it.
Next week, starting Monday May 27, she looks at Fibra Natura Flax Lace, a yarn already explored on KNITmuch by our equally as awesome Cynthia MacDougall. Cynthia had used Flax Lace to make a whole collection of luxurious accessories for a bridal occasion.
Cindy is working the yarn à la Cindy! She’s thinking summer, and taking it to the beach.
Follow along as Cindy makes her version of free patterns such as the Blissful Tee and the Mesh Up Tee, knitting these up using Fibra Natura Flax Lace.
There is more, but like I said I’m afraid of spoiling the surprises ahead. Follow along to find out how Fibra Natura Flax Lace will make you ready for summer.
- The FREEDOM to make alterations to knitted patterns - June 21, 2019
- Fibra Natura Flax Lace is synonymous with summer! - May 24, 2019
- The beauty of knitting with Aunt Lydia’s Crochet Thread - May 17, 2019
- The Knitting Pilgrim arrives at the Aga Khan Museum - May 7, 2019
- Knitted projects that make you go, WOW! - April 18, 2019
- From Chic Sheep to An Italian Story - March 17, 2019
- FREE! KNITmuch Magazine Issue 7 Now Available! - October 1, 2018
- FREE! KNITmuch Magazine Issue 6 Now Available! - August 2, 2018
- FREE! KNITmuch Magazine Issue 5 Now Available! - December 6, 2017
- 3 knitwear patterns to make using Red Heart Boutique Irresistible yarn - August 18, 2017