This week on KNITmuch, Cynthia MacDougall has an extraordinary week of yarn reviews looking at Red Heart Chic Sheep and the premium line, An Italian Story! She’ll tell you the important details about Chic Sheep, its beauty and outstanding colors!
She continues the week with a post for each of the yarns from An Italian Story premium line: Ora, Luce, Ombra, and Vera. She also shares the meaning of these elegant Italian words, and hopefully, by the end of this week, you’ll have learned a little Italian!
Speaking of Italian, when I read Cynthia’s Tuesday post, I had a flashback! Dad’s greeting to me was always, “Ciao bella!” which warmed my heart every time! I miss that.
I have the pleasure of knitting the Pole Cardigan by Joji using 100% merino wool, Chic Sheep, in Regal colorway, and regal it is! So soft and alluring. I’m almost finished, working on the second sleeve…
As for An Italian Story, check out these yarns!
Ora: bulky and soft yarn
Luce: an elegant shimmer with sequins yarn
Ombra: a self-striping yarn
Vera: a wool and alpaca blend
- Fibra Natura Flax Lace is synonymous with summer! - May 24, 2019
- The beauty of knitting with Aunt Lydia’s Crochet Thread - May 17, 2019
- The Knitting Pilgrim arrives at the Aga Khan Museum - May 7, 2019
- Knitted projects that make you go, WOW! - April 18, 2019
- From Chic Sheep to An Italian Story - March 17, 2019
- FREE! KNITmuch Magazine Issue 7 Now Available! - October 1, 2018
- FREE! KNITmuch Magazine Issue 6 Now Available! - August 2, 2018
- FREE! KNITmuch Magazine Issue 5 Now Available! - December 6, 2017
- 3 knitwear patterns to make using Red Heart Boutique Irresistible yarn - August 18, 2017
- 2 home decor patterns to knit using Red Heart Boutique Irresistible yarn - August 17, 2017